19.5.08

Fire Dancing at Little Beach

Maui Story: So Brah...you kine guys come over ear and dance with fire? How come?
Jacob Damsell: For the love of fire and dancing.
Maui Story: So why Maui? Why now?
Jacob Damsell: That's a really big question. That's not really up to me. I am guided along that's how I got here.
Maui Story: So you believe in fate?
Jacob Dasell: To a point. I believe you orchastrate fate. I just kind of do what feels right.
Maui Story: What do you see when watch youself fire dance?
Jacob Damsell: I see my mistakes and how I coudl switch up my routine and my beautiful body.
Maui Story: So you ever burn yo beautiful body fire dancing eh?
Jacob Damsell: Of course. Numberous. Too many times to tell.
Maui Story: Cool...What's the craziest thing you have ever seen our done wihile fire dancing?
Jacob Damsell: Well when I'm fire dancing I am fire dancing. That is crAZY in itself. And Summer breathing fire at the beach.
Maui Story: You fire dancers seem to be a tight crew, no?
Jacob Damsell: We all know the blood, sweat, and burns. We respect each other for that reason.
Maui Story: Have you ever been cock blocked or ever cock blocked?
Jacob Damsell: Ofcourse, I'm a guy I'm been cock blocked and I've blocked a few cocks.
Maui Story: Cool. How is the scene on Maui Now for Fire Dancers? Do you have one?
Jacob Damsell: Yeah! These guys get paid.
Maui Story: How much can you make fire dancing?
Jacob Damsell: Not too sure 'cause I have not been paid yet.
Maui Story: Ho! brah you need some body help you collect already?
Jacob Damsell: Of course we all need some help sometime.
Maui Story: Get out the raw video! Who is in this video?
Jacob Damsell: Rob, Susan, Andrew, Essence, Janice, and me.
Maui Story: Every Sunday at Makena at Little Beach.

Video by DJ Story. webheadservice.com

No comments: